Turquoise Ring Sterling Silver 925 & Genuine Turquoise
- Genuine copper-infused matrix Turquoise (natural turquoise that has been treated & color-enhanced). Color/shade/matrix will vary due to the nature of turquoise.
- Approx 1/2″ x 1″ (see ruler image)
- Genuine Copper-Infused Matrix Turquoise (natural turquoise that has been treated & color-enhanced)
- Premium Quality | Imported
- Turquoise Network: Fine jewelry at UNBELIEVABLE low prices! Accredited member of the Better Business Bureau (A+ Rated)
- 925 Sterling Silver (Solid)
Sold：107 Wished: 63 Followed: 48
Distinctive lady’s ring for everyday wear or that super special occasion. Solid sterling silver, genuine turquoise, and fine craftsmanship. Trendy but with a touch of Southwest flair that is always exciting!
See ruler image for dimensions.
NOTE: Due to the nature of turquoise, variations in colors/shades/matrix and imperfections are normal. Our turquoise has been stabilized, treated, and color-enhanced for beauty and durability. Satisfaction always guaranteed.
Turquoise Network is a proud client of the Gemological Institute of America (GIA), European Gemological Laboratories (EGL), and Better Business Bureau (A+ Rated).
by David Duty
I got this as a present for my wife. She really likes it. The copper in the turquoise really stands out and makes it unique. Can’t beat it for the price and it arrived on time.
The size was smaller than an 8. The ring is nice.
Obsessed! The stone is so unique and it’s the perfect size! It doesn’t look cheap AT ALL and it seems to be really well made. I love it! 🙂
by Anthony Dodge
My daughter wanted a turquoise ring, and I found this for her. Stylish setting with a beautiful copper infusing. She loves it. The 7 is just a little roomy but otherwise, a great fit. A great addition to her ring collection.
by janice Turner
Great looking ring
by Alice Fox Mahalovich
Love this ring! Great color & fits perfect!
I believe where they save most of the money is the stone is very thin, it doesn’t stand up very far. But that’s ok. Next time I’ll spend double and get a better ring but if this is your price range you’ll be pretty happy. Stone is very nice looking.